Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 25, 2017

#28 BARB'S REFLECTIVE 150- TIM HORTONS

Okay Canadians love coffee and drink many different types from espresso, instant, brewed,  and decaffeinated. But across Canada there is one of many coffee shops called Tim Hortons. Named after a real hockey player- go figure! Tim Horton. Now more than a donut shop and coffee. Good soup and sandwiches on the road. Breakfast!
Known to have different cups for a variety of themes throughout the years.
I always love the Christmas ones.
                      So does it surprise anyone to have a 150 years one and in both languages!
#timhortons#Canada#150#coffee#coasttocoast#donut

3 comments:

  1. tell me those aren't all your cups ... I thought you said you were decluttering?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy the cups from you! I collect all that stuff! LOL
    https://coffeecardcorner.blogspot.ca/2017/03/tim-hortons-gift-card-collecting-101.html

    ReplyDelete