Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 11, 2017

SPRING FEVER

The energy picks up as the weather gets warmer. Do you notice it? Last night my husband said where are you getting all this energy. Well, changing the fall/winter clothes to spring/summer? Getting ready for the Easter weekend and family time takes days of preparation! Okay if I were not working full time them it would be done in less days! But giving myself a little job every night to be ready for the long weekend is paramount! Adolph is doing a little each day outside. The ground is still quite muddy so the paths and clipping of trees and bushes.
Pieno by pieno like they say in Italian! Little by little. I love to be very busy and energetic in the Spring. Attack the house and garden. So by mid June when the really warm or even hot weather arrives, it is time to sit back and enjoy! So get going so you can enjoy the lazy days of summer when they arrive. Nothing like rewarding yourself for all the hard Spring work!!

1 comment: