Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 26, 2017

#20 BARB'S REFLECTIVE150-OTTAWA OUR NATION'S CAPITAL

Ottawa is a beautiful city which happens to be the nation's capital. For the 150 there are many events planned. Just visit any website about Ottawa and the 150.
Several trips over my life to Ottawa. This postcard is from a class trip in 1964. Adolph and I took an anniversary trip in 2011.
Love those tulips during the Annual Tulip Festival.
The big spider street art is such a favourite with all the tourists. So what are you waiting for? Go visit Ottawa during the 150!!!

1 comment:

  1. used to live there, visited many times after I left, no intention of going again ...

    ReplyDelete