Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 13, 2017

WEEKEND OF CANADIAN SNOW AND FAMILY PROJECTS

Snow shovelling and lots of work at the computer entailed the weekend. Yeah, I finished a family project that I had wanted done during my staycation. Better late than never! I went to a movie with my oldest daughter. It is nice to have time alone with a child. Even the little crocheted blanket for my youngest grandson was finished last week. So Canada coast to coast is expecting lots of snow. The Maritimes are being slammed again. So family there must brace themselves. The positive side is the farmers and the vegetation need the winter precipitation to allow growing. It means though that this blogger starts the work week tired. So I need to catch up on the posts. Did you miss me?

2 comments:

  1. no snow expected this week in Winterpeg ... we already have more than enough ... answer to your question? yes, of course I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow on the chairs looks like lace... so pretty :-) We are in southeast Texas...I'm slightly jealous!

    ReplyDelete