Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 27, 2017

SHADES OF BLUE-A CROCHET BOY'S BLANKET

Using 3 different stitches as well as crocheting into the back of a stitch and as many shades of blue wool available, a little bed blanket was made for one of my grandsons.
Striped blankets are an easy way to use up those 1/2 balls that need using. My daughter also needed me to fix 5 little baby blankets that the kids use. They pull the strands or little holes develop from uses. So Nana fixed them all so they could be used in the car, at the cottage or snuggling while watching TV. Although I have made crocheted clothes items, blankets are always a hit. There is no need to measure- one size fits all. So what is next- well my littlest granddaughter needs a longer blanket. Shades of pink is under way!
 #babyblanket # crochet items # Nana

1 comment:

  1. I expect all your brackets are appreciated and will become heirlooms over time ...

    ReplyDelete