Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LUCKY 7 OR JUST AN UNEVEN NUMBER

7 is often seen as a lucky number. I thought of 7 because it is the 7th of February. Some days the ideas do not flow so whatever is in my world comes to the page. I really don't know if I have a lucky number- think not. For the lottery, I play our birthdays sometimes but usually just a quick pick! 7 is uneven so I like that! Life is not always even! So an uneven number of any kind suits me. It is fun to have a dinner party with an uneven number. Someone gets the crooked chair- usually me! I try to be organized but have learned to accept life with its uneveness! In all fairness, sometimes the thrills come that way. Oh the realization that I can get through it to live another day! So do you have a lucky number?
#luckyseven#lifeisunevenlikethenumber7#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. my lucky number is 25 ... birthdays of my grandmother, wife, and grandson

    ReplyDelete