Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, February 19, 2015

YOUR HEART VERSUS YOUR HEAD

From the heart or the head, our emotions and feelings can vary. Intellectually we may know something should be done, but we feel otherwise. We use our head to be concrete and analytical. We use our heart to feel. Can the two meet and give us informed decisions? A congruent life! Is it better to live a life feeling? Or is it better living a life with facts? Being able to use all our senses makes a whole person. Daily goals take the head to complete. Relationships take the heart. Oh then what about the soul! A discussion for another time! My head tells me to get going with my day. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment