Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, February 6, 2015

THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

Remember studying Ponce De Leon and his search for the Fountain of Youth. How to be young forever and continue living? Modern times have not changed. Except the hunt is in the form of wrinkle creams and cosmetic surgery, well you get the picture. Isn't youth wasted on the youth anyway? Some days I think about my girls as little girls then I see my grandchildren and would I change anything? Nope!! Different phases and stages of life bring different events- the good, the bad and the ugly. Frankly I do prefer the good!! The nice thing about fountains is tossing a coin and making a wish! So maybe not searching for anything but just enjoying the day, the life! The picture for the day- why? The fountain in the picture makes me think of the summer and trips to be made. So do I need a fountain of youth- not really- maybe just a fountain- warm not in this frigid weather- to dip my toes or toss a coin or make a wish with one of my sweet grandchildren! Might be a task for this year- to seek out pretty fountains! Of course, beside food markets to keep Adolph happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment