Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 7, 2015

SNOW THE COAST TO COAST CANADIAN FORECAST

Winter brings snow especially in Canada. So looking to the north out my front door there are the children sledding on the hill at the library. Simple fun! Not a dangerous hill but sloped enough for a fun slide. Memories of childhood. A little hill in the school yard to use at recess. Family jaunts to Albion Hills north of Toronto to have a toboggan run. Children love snow and the joy it brings! Looking at it from inside the house- yes the snowfall today is pretty! No commute! Luckily unlike the Maritimes, not a storm. Some areas sure have been slammed with tons of snow this year. The good news for our area- the snow with its effect will help the crops in the Spring/Summer! If the grandchildren were coming today, perhaps I would build a snowman. However, they are not so I think I will putter inside and peak once in awhile to watch it snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment