Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 21, 2015

SNOWY DAYS ARE GOOD FOR INDOOR WORK

Watching the snow come down in large flakes is a pleasure to watch from indoors. Lots of light in the house to help with the sorting and organizing years of correspondence. What to keep, what to throw out? What may go to the family history binders or the photo albums. The winter months are great for these boring tasks. Hard to look at so much life in piles! Not really decluttering  as the stuff was well contained in Rubbermaid containers. Just too much of it! Too bad I am not a retired President! A museum is usually created to house all that stuff. But I promised my children I would not do to them what my folks did to us. I have to clean out my own stuff. So the snowy day is perfect to putter and putter and clean out some stuff! Reorganize and keep some! How do you use your snowy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment