Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, January 10, 2014

EAT MUFFINS FOR FUN

Some foods are fun to eat. Muffins-better than a donut but not as good as whole wheat toast- are a quick breakfast or road trip food. Now with blueberries and cranberries in some, some fruit can be eaten. Yes I know there is sugar and fat in the muffins but some carbs are needed in a day for energy. One of my favourites are the mini banana muffins I make for the grandchildrn. Use up the old bananas as well as getting a fruit into them!! But do the chocolate chip ones count as healthy? Hum-we all know chocolate is a food group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment