Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CANADIANS LIKE A WINTER BREAK

Canadians like a winter break. Oh yes a trip south would be nice right now. The break I am talking about is a little warmer winter weather so the ice can be removed from roadways and sidewalks. So the activities can be enjoyed without freezing our faces. I found myself outside on the weekend with just a sweater breaking up the ice on the driveway. Trying not to slip and break a bone is always a good winter goal. Working on an Orthopedic floor has taught me to be careful!! Winter risk taking in various sports seems frivolous! There are safe ways to have fun! Perhaps boring for some. If you want real risk taking, drive on the 401 during rush hour on any given day! How is your winter going? Are you trying to enjoy it or just coping until Spring arrives?

No comments:

Post a Comment