Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 9, 2013

IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE A CANADIAN CHRISTMAS

The tree is decorated with my lights flung over the curtain rod on the sliding doors behind it so the reflection in the window makes them look more colourful. Just a couple of stocking stuffers to buy to round out the gifts. With the light dusting of snow on the ground this morning, it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. How about your area? Many parts of Canada and the United States have been slammed with snow! So the skiers and sledders and snowboarders must be in heaven! Time to get out the skates for those make shift outdoor ponds and rinks! How is your baking going? Are you finding some quiet Christmas season moments with friends and family? A holiday concert at the day care this week to see my grandchildren perform should be fun! Next week delivering the gifts to the girls' houses is an activity I enjoy! Clears out a big corner in my house!  Christmas! Must put on some Christmas music which I absolutely love and when no one is around I sing out loud! Two weeks and a bit to go! So pace yourself and don't get sick from the stress! If alone, let someone know so you can join their activities! If you are missing someone this year, put a little memorial for them to be included in your festivities. Oh yes it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!! Ho, Ho, Ho.!

1 comment:

  1. I remember my Grannie Hiscock every Christmas. Her birthday was Christmas Day. She got short-changed on the gifts but she smiled through it all. I don't deliver gifts before Christmas. I carry them in the door with me when I visit the kids on Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete