Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 17, 2013

STARTING OVER

Seasons let us start over. Readying a field for a new crop. Cleaning and organizing our closet with our summer clothes. A new job! A new car! A new relationship! A new week! We start over many times in our lives without even realizing it. Each day we make a meal, clean up, do the dishes to start over at the next one! Sometimes we can feel stuck without trying to "start over"! Write that book! Take on that project! Get the camera and take photos for your flickr page! Each day, the dawn, the first cup of coffee gives us a chance to start over!

1 comment:

  1. I must have read your thoughts before you wrote them. I resumed posting photos to my Flickr page yesterday after a bit of a break. It feels good. Of course, there are many other projects I've resumed, thanks, in part, to better spring weather.

    ReplyDelete