Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 6, 2013

LOCAL SPRING IMAGES 2013

During my power walk, I chose to pass the Richmond Hill Library- a beautiful pink building with lots of windows. These blooming pink trees make a beautiful picture and this photographer could not resist capturing an image or two.

Do you know what kind of tree it is?


The little patio with a few benches is a quiet spot in the front yard. In the early morning it makes an ideal place to read or just think. Or to wait until the library opens. Usually I am rushing by this spot. Taking time to photograph these images helped me revisit how pretty it is. A simple local little spot! Do you have favourite local spots you like to visit?

1 comment:

  1. Blossoms appear to be those of a red crab-apple. They certainly are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete