Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 19, 2013

A TRIP TO THE LITTLE PLAYGROUND PARKETTE

On a  babysitting Saturday night, an after dinner wagon ride to the playground near our house brought some interesting reflections. As the park is located near two large condo buildings, it was interesting to note that many of the children there were young teenagers. I guess they had no where else to go. Some older Persian women with their Timmies coffee watching the group while sitting on the picnic table. My two little grandchildren went down the slide, played on the monkey bars and the twirly ring-having some fun. 1/2 hour later it was time to go back home for baths and downtime before bedtime. Pulling the wagon, I have the knowledge of what a donkey thinks and feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment