Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, April 24, 2020

COVID-19 AND HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE NOW?

At the beginning of the stay at home mandate, everyone was discussing how they were cleaning their house, their yard and everything in sight.

So after several weeks, how is it going??

Still in a cleaning frenzy?

Well my house has corners with messy activities. The craft room has a project on the go so the table is not cleared as I usually have it for the grandchildren to craft there.

So many extra shoes and my outdoor tools are by the front door handy.

I did not do my usual spring cleaning for Easter as I was not having a big dinner. I figure I will do a big fall cleaning, maybe??

My dining room houses my extra boxes of drinks our families use. Why put them away? No one is coming for a visit.




For video chats with family, just use a spot where the background can not be seen. Or a nice one!!

Of course, the kitchen and family room are where Adolph lives so they reflect his activities.

Living at home means using the home. So is anyone's house good for staging right now??

Probably not? And why should it be??

A home is where we live. Life brings some messy corners. Activities need to be messy for awhile then clean them up when finished!! People need the safe sanctity of home!!

Home is where the heart is!! But right now I think it is where the mess is too!!
#covid19andacleanhouse#messycornersbringactivities#howcleanisyourhouserightnow#areyoubusywithactivities#livingathomemeansusingthehome#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#iscovid19anexcusetouseourhomesmoreactively#homeiswherethemessis#covid-19




No comments:

Post a Comment