Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, April 16, 2020

COVID-19 AND BAD MOOD-STAYING AT HOME MAY BE FOR THE BEST

Being home can feel like we are all getting camp fever. But being in our own space and no interference from others is not a bad thing.

Shopping with the physical distancing is not fun. Having a list and get in and out. No browsing. No time to chat. Just shop and out.

Really there are few places to go anyway. My last trip to my bank was miserable with the teller so crabby.

Getting gas is easy and paying at the pump. No one bothers anyone.

I find the mood of people to becoming a little edgy. It seems other people have become the enemy or not.

Who around us could be carrying the virus?

I am tired of seeing discarded gloves and masks in the community. Put them properly in the garbage.

Wearing masks is more commonplace now. Factory and homemade it does not matter.

So being home in one's own space with one's own stuff might be the best thing for the mood of all of us.At least if I am crabby, I can be crabby in my own space.
#moodandcovid19#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#stayinghomemaybeforthebest#beingcrabbyinyourownsapce#shoppingisnotenjoyableatall#covid-19

No comments:

Post a Comment