Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, June 9, 2019

WHAT KIND OF BONUS POINTS DO YOU GET??

We get points on our credit cards, stores and online shopping. Recently I bought the PC insider package to try the home delivery.
Since my daughter gets to offer her discount through her blog I tried it.
House of Kerrs
https://izea.it/ahBDNFC
PC INSIDER
Give it a try and be sure to quote the code SK1664 for a 20% discount.
My favourite plan is the PC Optimum program. I have used it for years.
I like Air Miles and also collect Aeroplan points. Got to love the points programs.
#pcinsider#thosebonuspoints#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment