Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A FAMILY CELEBRATION- A GRADE 8 GRADUATION

Our oldest grandchild and granddaughter graduated last night from Grade 8. She was so pretty. Made us so proud. She won a Music Award which was unexpected but exciting for all. I took a video on one of the cell phones. Not very good at it but it turned out okay. Pictures taken for memories. I was there. As a grandparent it is so endearing to see a grandchild accomplish anything and everything. I feel blessed. I hope the blessing continue for the rest of my little loved ones. Just being there with them is so important!
How about you? Do you love the special moments with children and grandchildren?
#grade8graduation#celebratingwithfamily#aspecialfamilyevening#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#picturesformemories#lovingthegrandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment