Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 19, 2019

NANA SAYS ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUMMER BREAK

Most parents have booked camps and events and travels eons ago. But sometimes there are gaps in planning and what to do with certain days or weeks with the kids.
As a Nana I have offered to be backup as I still want to enjoy spending some time with my grandchildren.
Not long day trips. Trying for within an hour of home for various reasons.
I did the car travel with my own children when they were little and well not always pleasant.
So want simple events like Canada Day or other celebrations.
Richmond Hill has some free events for adults and children. Like the Mill Pond events.
Picnics. Black Creek Pioneer Village. The Toronto Zoo. Even a visit to Downtown Toronto. Visiting the smaller communities in and around the GTA.
Of course would love to take them to a Farmer's Market.
I have no big travel plans so these small excursions suit me just fine.
#summeroutingswithNana#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#babaradimambro#torontozoo#blackcreekpioneervillage#canadadaycelebrations#summertrips#farmer'smarkets#picnic#gotothebeach

No comments:

Post a Comment