Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 5, 2019

PUT OUT YOUR CANADIAN FLAGS TO HONOUR OUR VETS FOR D-DAY

I put my little Canadian flags everywhere in my trees and the banner tree to tree to honour and celebrate D-Day Celebrations for June 6th.
I watched some of the live coverage from France today. The news caster Brian was asked about how he has felt over the years covering the events. He said the sacrifice made by our Armed Forces has grown over the years.In his youth it was about the grandeur and celebration but now what the people did.
So Sacrifice is a good word to use.




#sacrifice#ddayremembrance#rememberingNormandy#honourourvets#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#canadaatjunobeach#junobeach#june6thadayinhistory#barbararemembers
#d-dayandcanadiansatjunobeach#rememberingallthatserved

No comments:

Post a Comment