Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 13, 2019

BUSY WEEK NOW TIME TO BREATHE

Some weeks just have too many misc things to do. Meetings, funeral visitation, correspondence, bills to pay, well you get the picture.
Rushing and going.
But today time to breathe. Plans changed due to the rain as I wanted to work on the jungle out there in my yard.
So will get to genealogical projects on the go. Actually feel good about the writing that is coming along. Time to continue to weed those genealogical albums some more.
I did make time to do a barbecue last night for us before a meeting.
So I am breathing well!!
#busyweek#timetobreathe#gettingthingsdonearoundthehouse#writingupthoseprojects#genealogymeeting#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#changeofplans

No comments:

Post a Comment