Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 21, 2019

GAY PRIDE IN TORONTO

The Pride parade in Toronto is one of the biggest in the world.
I do not need to go to a parade to support all the rights of all Canadians.
I can feel proud that people can marry here. Live here. Work here.
I just go along in my life and respect everyone who does no harm to others.
I don't respect criminals, pedophiles, money launderers, cheaters, people who rob old people or anyone that bullies or does harm to others.
But people going about their business in a respectful way- yes.
So to all that celebrate in the Pride events, enjoy our city, our country and your human rights to be who you are!
I can watch from the comfort of my home! Let the rainbow shine on all of us!!
#prideintoronto#rainbow#respectingothers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#lettingpeoplebewhotheyneedtobe#prideparadetoronto#respectingothers

No comments:

Post a Comment