Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 24, 2019

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-GENEALOGY AND INFANT AND CHILD DEATHS

As I research my genealogical lines, it came to my attention that many of my family and husband's family had significant baby and child deaths.
The following article addressed those family members that I have information.














I am still trying to find where little Cecil and Margaret Mary are buried.
#genealogyandbabydeaths#genealogyandinfantdeath#genealogyandchilddeaths#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#parkin#dimambro#pacitto#italyreasearch#ontarioresearch#findingthecemeterieswherelovedonesareburied.#rememberingthebabylossesinafamily#alton

No comments:

Post a Comment