Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 28, 2018

POST 2602

When I started blogging, I thought I would run out of ideas and themes. Not so. Some post repeat because the seasons and special occasions repeat. Now with retirement pending I hope to be more prolific and find new ideas. Write what you know is the mantra. So themes for old foggies like I am. Parenting for the youngsters. Grandparenting. Yes food ideas with my husband. Yes living with chronic illness and what that means. So here's to 2602 and what else my blog may bring.
#postsonmyblog#2602#writingisfun#bloggingisfun#howtogetnewideas#retirementaroundthecorner

No comments:

Post a Comment