Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 2, 2018

JUNE- BEGINNINGS, BIRTHDAYS AND ENDS

June the month for weddings so many beginnings, Several birthdays in my family- two grandchildren, two nephews and my mother was born in this month. Ends- well school ends and coming up to one year of a Dad passing away. Of course school ends so everyone starting to look forward to the summer. Yes for me a job coming to an end. But beginnings and a chance to begin, work on and finish those many projects that need close attention. Oh June the month that brings the warmer weather and longer days! Must love it!

1 comment:

  1. I can hear the smile in your voice. Take care from cuz Roy!

    ReplyDelete