Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 23, 2018

5 REASONS WHY RETIREMENT COULD BE OKAY

So on my road to retirement, some reasons that are doable came to light!

1. No more job searches. No more of a need to update the resume. No fear of a layoff or a walk out.

2. Just can be professional and nice. Even to the big wigs. No ulterior motive. No need to suck up to get a promotion.

3. Time to organize my home, my hobbies, my interests. Maybe lead to some income from the endeavors.

4. Chance to write. The genealogical stories. The short stories. The essays. To augment my blog and find new ideas and themes. Just write and write. Maybe start a project and finish it in a day.

5. Real, quality time with my husband, kids, grandkids and friends/ family coast to coat. Connecting in person, by mail, by phone and maybe one day in person again.

Probably more reasons, but five will do! What do you think?
#roadtoretirement#fivereasons#itemsthataredoable#timetoenjoylife#timetoregroupmyenergy

No comments:

Post a Comment