Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, June 5, 2018

PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION-SOME THOUGHTS

Change brings some angst. So planning and more planning helps to put in place what really matters. The great thing about planning is the lack of real commitment. Make a list. Review the list. Decide what to keep and what to discard. The real investment comes when the plans are put to work. Of course, plans can change so having those backup plans. I usually have Plan A, Plan B and Plan C. So if one does not work out then well there is another way. Planning has given a sense of some organization in life. So do you plan? How do you commit to those plans? Or are you someone who just flies by the seat of your pants? Or a little of both??
#planningandorganization#planningworksforabetterfuture#realinvestmentsonourplans#organization

1 comment:

  1. I like your Plan A, Plan B and Plan C. I just follow what Marg has written on the calendar stuck on our fridge door. Maybe I should what you suggest. I might change it to using a mind map drawn in a sketch book that I would refer to daily.

    ReplyDelete