Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, June 17, 2018

FATHER'S DAY- TIME TO REMEMBER AND REFLECT

 Not just a hallmark card day, Father's Day is a time to celebrate all the dads in our lives! The wanna be dads, the uncles, the cousins and the dads we have lost. Having a dad in one's life is a lifetime long event. Having a young dad then an old dad! But still having a dad in our lives. Sons and daughters can have different relationships with their dads. Strong and powerful. Losing a dad young can have lifelong consequences on a child. Strong male role models can help! If lucky the dad gets to become a granddad, a grandpa or papa. Starting the excitement of a chance to try all those dad skills all over again! What are you thinking about your dad.? Do you miss him?  Do you spend time with him? Tell my your thoughts about your dad!

1 comment:

  1. We went out to LaSalle this morning for a special Father's Day brunch prepared from scratch by my fav daughter. I was called Roy, Dad, grandpa and papa by various ages of the clan. Of course, I miss my dad, Norman Ellis. I've been preparing family albums for my kids and photos of my dad are prominent in them. Lots of good memories.

    ReplyDelete