Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 18, 2016

MID JANUARY BLUES

We are told today is the most difficult and depressing day of the winter. The Christmas bills have arrived. Winter looms. It is cold and snowy! Snap out of it! It's just another day with possibilities. Go to the mall and walk. Hit the library or a movie theatre or even read the paper or a book. If going to work, be thankful there is a job. Be thankful you were not locked out of your job! Get a payment plan and pay those bills. Use your resources at hand- I know I have enough resources in my house to knit at least 10 blankets, quilt another 5, craft supplies for my grandchildren until they head to college and well resources!! Use the first month of the year to jump start yourself! Get some cables and get going!
                                 Remember one step at a time! Or brick- build your future!
#januaryblues#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#theatrehelpsthemood#readabook#countyourblessings

No comments:

Post a Comment