Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SHE LOVES ME, SHE LOVES ME NOT-THE DAISY

The daisy always is a fun flower with the verse-she loves me, she loves me not or interject-he! Pulling off a petal at a time.
There are some big clusters in my "wild" front garden. With all the rain and extra fertilizer, the garden has become more like a "jungle". Attempts are made to prune it but I often just throw my hands in the air knowing I will not get one of those-front garden awards from the town. In the Fall, I will cut back the dead foilage! On the plus side, it does attract butterflies!

Each flower can be admired on its own merit! There are many varities of the daisy. They grow in many Canadian gardens as well as wild in fields and along the sides of the roads or highways! Easily transplanted from the wild to a "tame" garden the daisy is always a welcome addition. Little work as it is a hardy perennial! Do you have daisies in your garden? Tell me-does she love you?

1 comment:

  1. I've many, many blessings. I gave up counting them. Yes, I have daisies in my garden and yes she loves me!

    ReplyDelete