Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, July 7, 2013

TIME TO REFLECT-THREE YEARS BLOGGING

July 5th marked 3 years of writing this blog. For 1 and 1/2 years I have been helping Adolph with his food blog. http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com  I have a small readership and many pageviews daily. I appreciate my cousin Roy's lively and often fun comments. I like reading his blog too as well as looking at his pictures on Flickr. It is not always easy to decide what to write. Sometimes ideas come to me on my walk to work but if I do not write them down, I may have some recall issues! I love being on the lookout for photos to use. So I take pictures of everything. They may be useful at a future date. I have been getting Adolph to go to markets and events. Taking his picture can be painful as he does not always want one but it is proof we actually went to a location together. There are some people who read me in Russia-please write a comment or two. If you want write it in Russian as I have several Russian speaking work colleagues, they could translate for me! I appreciate that people do like my blog-heh comment as I would like to know what you are thinking, really I do! If I miss a day or am otherwise unable to write, I feel like something is missing! I love writing. The blog has stretched me in so many ways. So I will keep going. I will try to remember to download and print posts regularly. I am trying to think of some new themes to use. Perhaps more of my genealogy adventures or fun family characters. Don't worry Roy, we all know you are not a character! So thanks work mates, family, friends here in Canada, US and Italy as well as other interesting places. Keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. Вот это да! Время летит, когда тебе весело. Вы должны быть около 1000 сообщений теперь. Продолжайте в том же письме.

    ReplyDelete