Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NANA SAYS EVERY CHILD NEEDS TO BE A STAR FOR A DAY

Birthdays and school awards allow each child to have a time in the spotlight. My little grandson, Brody, has his moment as the kid tester in the March edition of Today's Parent. A little photo shoot back in January lead to his spot in the magazine. It is fun to see a family member in print. Reminds me of times when I or other people I know  were in a newspaper or magazine article. Would we want to be in the media all the time, probably not!

1 comment:

  1. I was once a star, a shooting star: everyone was taking pot-shots at me ...

    ReplyDelete