Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING


A new month. A new beginning for several people I know. From a painful place months ago to a joyful place today. A family birthday. A daughter's anniversary. August lets us know summer is nearing an end. Enjoy the month- every day. In Toronto, the EX- Canadian National Exhibition marks the end of summer. Must go as it is a local and childhood tradition for me. We are reminded with each beginning, a phase has ended.
August always reminds me of my father-in-law's death years ago.
Are you beginning something new today? Has something ended for you with July gone? Not all beginnings are joyful when there has been a loss. What does your new beginning bring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment