Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, January 3, 2024

NANA SAYS-ADVICE TO PARENTS-EMBRACE THE CHAOS

 I was watching a segment on Breakfast TV.

The guest a fitness instagramer with 4 children- Phil Mackenzie said he embraces the chaos of having 4 children.

It reminded me that my daughter says the same thing about her family.

Roll with the chaos.

So families with many children seem to feel the same way.

The family chaos.

As a Nana, I must admit it is is good way to parent.

All the parenting advice is good.

But life can have some chaotic moments and well with children in the mix it simply can not be helped.

There are so many ways to parent positively.

Consistency.

Love.

A positive safe home.

Parents that love each other.

Healthy choices in food, environment.

But knowing that chaos can occur so why not embrace it.

#embracethechaos#positiveparenting#rollwiththechaos#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment