Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 1, 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

 Happy New Year everyone.



A quiet celebration with a married daughter and family.

Then watching TV at home with a sweet vermouth. 

Tried to stay up but the fireworks and cheering in my neighbourhood woke me up.

A text from another daughter was good.

Okay back to sleep and up at 530 to start the New Year.

Funny but I have already done some January planning.

I had said that I would enjoy the Christmas break and I did.

Along with Christmas celebrations, I took my littlest granddaughter to see the Nutcracker- National Ballet of Canada.

Subway ride, downtown Toronto- what a fun day.



Not great photos as I could not use my Nikon but at least I took a couple from the day.

It was raining outside so not an outdoor pic of the theatre right at University and Queen Street. There is an underground walkway that goes from the subway right into the theatre.

So 2024 a time to get going and doing and being. Time to embrace all in my life in a different way. 

It is what Adolph would want for me and his family.

#2024#embracingallthatlifegivesme#nutcrackerballet#downtowntoronto#beingwithfamily#embracinglife#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment