Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 7, 2024

JANUARY 7TH- A SPECIAL DAY IN OUR FAMILY

 January  7th will always be a special day in our family.

Sonya and Andrew were married this day. They started dating on the 7th of January so wanted to be married on the day.

It is also Adolph's birthday. I always think that his Mom was pregnant at the same time my mother was pregnant with me. Opposite sides of the world.

Celebrating always shoos away those January blues.

Having cake is never a bad thing. 


So wherever you are have some cake today to celebrate whoever you want!!

#januarybirthdays#january7thaspecialdayinourlives#rememberingaspecialdayinJanuary#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment