Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, April 22, 2023

NANA SAYS GRANDCHILDREN MAKE LIFE FUN-A FUN STORY

 Being with one set of grandchildren while the parents had a brief vacation last week. was fun.

Busy. Tiring but fun.

I bought Swiss Chalet dinner with some gift cards. 

The grandchildren appreciated it and said thanks Nana for using your gift cards.

I said who else would I spend them on but my sweet grandchildren. 

Then I said where would I be without my grandchildren.

The two oldest said maybe at one of those places for older people playing bingo.

I laughed and said I hate bingo. So I if I need one of those places make sure they know I don't like bingo or bowling.

So now it is our in joke.

Of course along with the way I say TACO. They tease me but I say it the way I like just to hear them tease me about it.

Love those grandchildren!

#grandchildrenarefun#afunstory#tacosaidnana'sway#nobingonobowling#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment