Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, April 7, 2023

EASTER-TIME FOR REFLECTION AND RENEWAL

 Eggs.

Flowers.

Church.

Family.

All words that tell us about Easter.


The Easter Lilly a flower of hope.

I like Easter as it is less commercial. It really is more simple. Although chocolate still is a given.

A family dinner. Calling friends. A walk in the Spring air if fitting.

Some of my best memories are the dinners. Lamb. Lasagna. Veggies. Cake and cupcakes.

Of course Adolph and his Canascione.

Our dinner was early this year as a grandson was going to a hockey tournament out of town. So my Holy weekend is easy and breezy.

I can craft, write, read, watch Hallmark movies and go for a simple local walk. Maybe take my camera, who knows.

Easter- time for reflection and family!!

#easter#eastereating#easterlillies#havingtimetoreflect#canascione#adolphlovedtocookeasterdinner#beingwithfamilyateaster#lovinglifeandeaster#beingwiththepeoplewelove#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment