Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, April 8, 2023

MAPLE SYRUP FESTIVAL IN RICHMOND HILL APRIL 1 2023

 Being at a community event that was lots of fun.

Mayor West Maple Syrup Festival.

I was with the Richmond Hill Historical Society. We were selling Maple Syrup as a fund raiser.















The calm before the storm or the crowd wanting their free pancakes.






Many other people had their cameras snapping photos. I wore my Vimy Ridge Hoodie as it reflected history for our group.

#maplesyrupfestival#richmondhillmaplesyrupfestival#lotsofcommunityfun#richmondhillcelebrates150#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment