Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 6, 2023

GETTING MY GROOVE BACK-ON A ROLL

 I feel like I have passed by the down side of my life.

I feel Adolph's presence. He wants me to live and be.

So with my community activities keeping me busy I have expanded what I will do with them.

So if interested, write me about-

Richmond Hill Arts Council



Richmond Hill Historical Society

Celebrating 50 years of serving the Richmond Hill community.


Check out my Facebook page as well for details of Speakers.


York Region Branch- Ontario Ancestors/Ontario Genealogical Society

Kawartha Branch- Ontario Ancestors/Ontario Genealogical Society

Heritage Committee- City of Richmond Hill- 2023-2026 Term.

Family comes first. So any involvement with my family members.

I had another sweet sleepover with two of my youngest grandchildren.

Connecting with family and friends regularly is so important.

Of course writing and more writing of posts, family stories, short stories.

How about you? Do you have involvement you have been avoiding?

#communityinvolvementkeepsmebusy#richmondhillhisoricalsociety#richmondhillartscouncil#yorkregionbranchontarioancestors#yorkregionbranchontariogenealogicalsociety#kawarthabranchontarioancestors#kwarthabranchontariogenealogicalsociety#heritagecommitteecityofrichmondhill#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#familycomesfirst#sleepoverswithgrandchildren#grandchildrenarethebest 

No comments:

Post a Comment