Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, February 17, 2023

LOVING AND LOSING

 It is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all!

This thought came into my head today.

Loving means we can lose.

Grief is love with no place to go that I heard lately on a show or someone wrote. It was not my original thought.

So why do we chose to love someone? What provokes us to love? Why does loving feel so good?

Why does it hurt too?

#lossandlove#losingsomeone#loveingandlosing#bettertohavelovedthannotatall#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. Your fav cuz says better to have loved and lost than to have never loved. Life goes on with all the good memories and, yes, even with some bad memories. I envy your life with your one true love. Now, at last, I'm with someone I truly love.

    ReplyDelete