Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, February 9, 2023

A DAY OF ORGANIZING IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS BINDERS AND ENVELOPES AND WELL PURGING

 I have a habit of keeping lots of stuff.

But items that were over 10 years were purged today.

Also some accounts that no longer have relevance.

If I were a famous person and every scrape of paper I have would be put in a museum well maybe keep everything.

After 4 hours I feel very liberated. I now know what I need to get organized in my affairs for my daughters when the time comes for them to take care of my estate.

I really feel good that the stuff that I threw out made less work for them.

I spent time helping to clear out my mother-in-law's stuff. My parents' home took so much time. I made a promise to myself that I would not leave everything for my girls.

I have so many corners to attack this February. 

I have made February the clean the cluttered corners of my life month. Organized the photos. Getting the grandchildren's memory boxes better organized.

How about you? Are you cleaning out the cluttered corners of your life?

#gettingridofstuff#cleaningtheclutteredcorners#makinglifeeasyforanyonesettlingmyestate#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment