Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 28, 2023

FEBRUARY-THE SHORT BUT BUSY MONTH

 Winter months are a good time to get stuff done. Indoor stuff!

So some sorting of papers and decluttering prevailed.

I keep thinking I need to be busier with downsizing and decluttering.

However, it has been ongoing for years. 

Adolph and I had plans so starting to decide what to keep, what to sell and what to give away has been happening from many years ago.

There is only so much of organizing and decluttering I want to do.

Focusing on my interests and downsizing the genealogy information for example is more compatible with my interests.

Writing the family stories with documents and photos is a different decluttering project.

Decluttering the garage can only happen in warmer weather. Putting items on the curb when the snow plow can go by the yard is not a good idea.

Did I get much done? A little. I always have bigger goals than I am able to completed.

Besides having some family time with grandchildren was important too. Taking in a few hockey games, driving them to school or work or just having a family dinner has rounded out the month.

A couple of snow storms with shoveling has provided some much needed exercise.

A month of love and red and lots of chocolates helped as well.

How was your February?

#february#declutteringandorganizing#keepingbusyinwinter#shovelingsnowasneeded#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment