Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, January 19, 2023

WINTER A TIME FOR QUIET REFLECTION ACCORDING TO SOME LITERARY MINDS

 I will discuss more after I peruse some books I ordered from the library.

One blogger I read weekly had a wonderful reflection on how winter let's us quiet our energy.

The Marginalian ( Brain Pickings) by Maria Popova. She quotes one wrier- Rilke- winter- the season for tending of the inner garden of the soul.

House of Kerrs wrote about there are no blooms in winter.

Read the post.

House of Kerrs



An interesting thought.

Also the whole metaphor about winter and its meaning.

The winter of our life.

Winter can be sadness, grief.

Embracing winter and all the emotions it brings.

So to read some soul reflecting books will help with the winter retreat for self.

#winter#winterreflections#soulsearching#beingfinewithselfreflections#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment