Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 3, 2023

JANUARY AND BACK TO WORK FOR MANY

 January with its blues makes one either roll over or start to reenergize. 

I have decided to do the latter.

There are the usual ongoing projects.

Genealogy.

Stamps.

Writing.

Photography.

Crafts.

So combining and integrating my interests will be a January project or projects.

Slow and steady. No rushing but finding those areas in my life and reduce, reuse, declutter, organize.

Stamps for example will be making 6 smaller collections for my grandchildren of duplicates.

Photos- albums, sending some to other family members, uploading, colorizing BW to colour.

Of course there will be birthdays celebrations, an anniversary, and plans for whatever comes to mind.

So as others head back to their full time jobs, I will be treating my projects like work to get the energy to get them done.


Keeping my hands busy will help to keep my mind busy. To get out of my head with those negative thoughts to convert to positive thoughts.

How about you? Do you find January a difficult month?

#january#januaryblues#gettingenergytodoprojects#gettingbacktosomeprojectsthathavebeenongoing#beingpositive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambr

No comments:

Post a Comment