Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 24, 2023

BEING PATIENT PAYS OFF- AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE JOB

 Sometimes those early morning thoughts can be productive.

I was remembering a time in my life where getting that full time job took time. I had to settle for a part-time position with some shifts in another department to make up for full time hours.

Then being patient I eventually obtained a full time position. 

So why write about it. 



Worrying can bring such negative energy. Going through a tough time and wanting to find a solution can be stressful.

Reconnecting with other times in my life where things eventually worked out. 

Keep going. Put two feet on the floor. Do what is doable. 

Just do it.

Just stay positive. It allows positive energy and people to enter your life.

And be patient!

Patience is not necessarily a virtue but it is a good quality to have.

#patience#beingpatient#worryingdoesnotsolveanything#findingpracticalanswerstoconcerns#itistoostressfultoworryallthetime#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment