Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 1, 2023

A NEW YEAR- 2023 WHAT WILL IT BRING?

Lately so many people have said I hope 2023 is better than 2022.

I often say be careful what you ask for.

Each year brings the good, the bad and the ugly.

To think the worst year is behind you and the next will be better is quite optimistic.

I usually ask for a good year. Then I go about making it as good as I can.

No resolutions. Just more of just keep trekking!!

It is okay as one ages to like the status quo. To like some things to stay the same after all the changes that have occurred in one's life.




So blow that horn and celebrate and prepare to ride out the new year and all it brings.

#happynewyear#newyearcanbringgoodtimes#newyearcanbringbadtimes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment