Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 21, 2022

WRITING CALMS THE SOUL

 I get ideas all the time. 

So writing them down and now creating some short stories has helped with my inner being.

I am a social person but living alone brings some social limitations.

Rather than talking with myself I write down thoughts and ideas. 

As I have mentioned previously I am writing a Widow Series of short stories.

I may share nor not share with others. Depends.

I prefer to share my genealogy stories and ideas as it has helped with family search results.

In my youth I wrote poetry. Not very good poems but I did it.

So why write.

You can journal.

Write letters to the editor.

Of course all your social media sources you use.

Emails. Texts. Facebook pages.

Writing takes the thoughts from the brain to the paper. Writing them down gives a different perspective. 

Sometimes the writing is good. Sometimes lame. Needing more substance.

However, doing it is the motto. Just do it. Not every word or thought or item has to be good. But the more that is written than the more the chance that something good will evolve.

Do you write your thoughts on paper? Do you like to read this blog? What are your thoughts?

#writingcalmsthesoul#puttingthoughtstopaper#genealogystorieshelpmyneedtowrite#sometimesIwriteformyselfandsometimesforothers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment